Best Coaching Programs
2) Partner With Anthony
Best place to buy Domain
Check this for some of the best offers for buying a domain.
Best Hosting Site
Best WordPress Themes
Best WordPress Plugins
- Rankmath SEO plugin
- Wpforms for contact form plugin
- Updraftplus for webite backup
- Elementor for website builder plugin
- WP Rocket for website speed optimization
- Sucuri for website security plugin
- SEMrush for all in one digital marketing tool
- Google Workspace – for managing your email and spreadsheets all from your gmail account
Best Website Builder
Best Email Software to grow your affiliate marketing
Best Landing Page Software
Best Sales Funnel Software
Best Software for Social Media
Best Software for SEO
Rankmath SEO WordPress Plugin
SEMRush - All in One SEO tool
Content Creation Tools
Transform Text to 100% human sounding voice.
Recommended Books for Your Online Marketing Strategies
- “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek (2009):Simon Sinek talks about the power of starting with “why” and why organizations who start with “why” succeed more often than those who don’t. Why is all about your purpose and it is what will determine your ultimate success.
- “Think & Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill (1937): Napoleon Hill spent 20 years of his life studying over 500 self-made millionaires. If you also want to learn the 13 principles of “thinking and growing rich” which over 500 self-made millionaires had all in common, then this book is for you.
- “Psycho-Cybernetics” by Maxwell Maltz (1960): Maltz became the first researcher and author to explain how the self-image has complete control over your ability to achieve any goal. If you’re only going to read one self-development book, then this is the book you must read.
- “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy (2010): Darren Hardy was actually the former publisher of SUCCESS magazine for 10 years before he moved on to teach productivity. This book is for you if you want to learn how to start small, build a habit and wait for the Compound Effect to kick in.
- “The One Thing” by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan (2013): This book emphasizes that the most extraordinary people in the world could only get there by focussing on the one thing and mastering it. This book is all about winning back time by focussing on the one thing that matters.
- “Deep Work” by Cal Newport (2010): This book, argues that focus is the new IQ. In fact, in order to produce work at our peak level, you have to work for extended periods with no distractions. So if you want the ability to “deep work”, one of the most valued traits today, this book is for you.
- “How To Win Friends And Influence People” by Dale Carnegie (1936): Carnegie was a top salesman that taught public speaking. Even Warren Buffet took Carnegie’s course when he was 20. In his book, Carnegie teaches us techniques and strategies to handle people, how to win people over to your way of thinking and how to be a great leader who others actually want to follow.
- “Developing The Leader Within You” by John C. Maxwell (1993): John C. Maxwell believes that leadership is not management. Leadership is influence. This book will teach you everything about leadership from the true definition to the many must-have traits so that you can rise above being just a manager, to becoming a true leader.
Below are a list of tools and resources :
ClickFunnels – is an online sales funnel builder that helps you market, sell, and deliver products online. The best thing about this tool is that it provides you with funnel options that are pre-built so you don’t even need to learn code.
GetResponse – is an email marketing platform. It allows you to build your email list and communicate with your list to build relationship, trust and a profitable customer base.
ClickMagick – is an online marketing platform that allows you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. You’ll be able to track which campaigns are profitable and which ones aren’t.
Thrive Leads – Thrive Leads is a lead generation plugin for WordPress. Thrive Leads is the list building solution that’s created by a team of people who are obsessed with conversion optimization. So you’ll know, using thrive leads will help you convert.
Sqribble: is the #1 Ebook creator studio. It helps you create amazing ebooks and reports in 5 minutes without typing a single word. No design, technical or writing skills required.
Email Swipes: is the exact 427 Original Email Swipes that generated more than $1 million in affiliate sales for NAMS – the Novice to Advanced Marketing System.
WP Rocket: The best and easiest to use Caching plugin for WordPress. If you want something fast and secure, pick WP Rocket.
iThemes Security: This keeps your WordPress site secure from malicious hackers. If you don’t want your business suddenly blowing up in smoke, this plugin is a must.
Wealthy Affiliate: These guys know exactly what affiliate marketing blogs need and provide a whole range of done for you templates, designs, plugins and everything else to make sure your posts stands out.
SiteGround – Hands down the best hosting company for WordPress Websites. Millions of pros as and beginners use SiteGround.
Jumpstart Theme – This theme allows you to create a more unique, personalized design for your website.
Thrive Themes – The special thing about this theme is that its conversion focused. Blazingly fast WordPress templates and plugins, built to get more traffic, more subscribers, more clients and more customers for you.
Fiverr – Quick, easy and cheap way to create your business logos.
Long Tail Pro – is a powerful keyword research software. It allows you to generate hundreds of unique “Long Tail” keywords in a matter of minutes.
All In One SEO PRO: is one of the most popular plugins to manage WordPress SEO for your website.
SEO Yoast: An alternative to All In One SEO or Rankmath which is a simple plugin for very basic SEO needs.
Easy Social Share: is a plugin for WordPress that allows viewers to easily share your website and your posts on social media.
Social Locker: is a plugin for WordPress that allows viewers to receive something (e.g. a pdf summary or an inforgraphic) if they share your post on social media.
Snappa: is a Graphic Design Software that makes it easy for you to create any type of online graphic from facebook post images to Youtube thumbnails and so much more.
Grammarly: is an app that checks your grammar and spelling wherever you write. You could be writing an email or writing a blog post and Grammarly will check your writing on the spot.
Hemingway App: is an app that checks the readability of your blog post. It’ll help you with writing shorter sentences, sentences that are easier to read, paragrahs that are easier to read. Essentially anything to make sure your blog post can be read by a 6th grader.
Headline-analyzer: is a tool that will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social shares, increased traffic and SEO value.
Sucuri: is website security & protection platform that delivers peace of mind. Stop worrying about website security threats and get back to building your online brand.
Itheme Security: is a plugin that helps protect and defend your WordPress website (formerly Better WP Security)
Snappa – is a cloud-based graphics editor for social media, personal, and marketing purposes. The best part is, all graphics in Snappa are free!
Tube Buddy – is a free browser extension or a browser plugin that adds a layer of tools directly on top of Youtube’s website so that you can rank higher in search, bulk update your videos, optimise video tags and so on.
Video Maker FX – is a program that allows users to create animated videos. The possibilities of videos you can make with this program is endless!
Camtasia – is a program that records video off your computer’s screen (or portion of it). There are a lot of value added stuff included here so you’re sure to make great videos with this screen recorder.
Affiliate Tuber – is a step-by-step training course of over 40+ HD training tutorials that helps you create and build an online affiliate marketing Youtube channel in 5 different steps.
Blue Yeti USB Microphone: is one of the best USB Microphones, perfect for shooting videos or podcasts. The best part is you can connect it through USB, unlike most high-end recording devices.
Webcam (Logitech C920S HD Pro): Don’t settle for the built-in webcam on your PC. You’ll get far more polish from Logitech’s C920S HD Pro, which offers 1080p resolution and stereo sound at a very affordable price.
Thumbnail Blaster: Really easy thumbnail creator for YouTube