Your Business is in your list How many times have you heard this ?
I used to wonder whether email contact was it really that important why can’t I just put a product in front of the potential customers and they can buy it . the fulfillment part is taken care by the vendor who I can recommend and I can be happy with the sale.
Well looks like I was leaving money on the table and I did not understand this first .
Why should I take the effort to constantly engage people and warm up to me.
I hate email anyway and when you are from a 3rd world country English isn’t your first language either.
It was later after my mentor made me realize the importance of email and why we need to do list building from day one.
Its like The #1 thing you can do to put money in your bank account is grow your email list.
If you have an email list already great, It will help you improve the conversions and make a lot more money from your current list.
If you don’t have an email list you need to start working on building one like yesterday.
Then I recommend you to try GetResponse for Free and see how this works for you.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This page may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an easy to use email marketing platform.
It helps you to create a profitable customer base by creating a valuable list of your prospects.
You can then go ahead and start building trust and provide value to maintain a relationship
You can do the following
You can import from an existing contact list
You can create a contact list and manage data
Grow your list
Build a list from the social media tools from social referrals too
Plan Marketing Campaigns and Manage Sales:
Ready to use templates for newsletter feature with drag and drop editor
to follow up and broadcast your emails. set it and forget it.
Funnel integration to e-commerce or services provided to increase the sales or
find potential buyers
make your customer experience better with the ability to create a process based on their actions.
A/B Split testing
of not only newsletters but also landing pages.
to create categories and create custom offers
Analyze results and Strategize new campaigns
Segmentation and Analysis tools help create offers for the specific category tagged and which in turn help conversions and sales.
Who Founded GetResponse ?
Founded by Simon Grabowsky in 1998 in Poland. The Company prides itself in serving More than 350,000 customers in 183 countries , the world’s easiest email marketing platform, now available in 27 different languages. The company operates globally with offices in Poland, the U.S., Canada, Malaysia, and Russia with more than 300.
The Key People shared above are responsible for a lot a of changes which we did not expect from an Email Software Company.
Click the link below and try 30 days FREE trial NOW!
Who Should Use GetResponse?
Mid and Large Enterprises
Getresponse is really an easy to use tool which is extremely user friendly which makes this the easy choice for Entrepreneurs who want easy and approachable tools for their online business. What’s more this is the only software which is affiliates friendly and is not that rigid compared to other email autoresponders for Affiliate marketers
Who Should Not Use GetResponse?
- If you are someone who is not serious about building your online business and just dabbling then this is not for you.
- If you are looking for a free email autoresponder and do not want to see the value in a paid autoresponder which prefers affiliates and enterprises alike
- You do need to understand how to use the various functions of this tool
- There is a learning curve for newbies but GetResponse has been working to make it newbie friendly. If you are not ready to learn what the features of this Software Tool can do then this is not for you.
- There are no refunds for monthly or yearly payments done so please if you are someone who is just checking out ..nope this is not for you
How Much Does GetResponse Cost?
There is a 30 day Free Trial.
Try any plan free for 30 days. No credit card required.
Pricing of GetResponse
|Subscribers||Basic ($)||Plus ($)||Pro ($)|
GetResponse provide a great range of email marketing automation tools which can give a custom made offers to your contact list,when they are most active.
You can be rest assured of getting the latest in technology without having to pay an arm and a leg for it to work.
Their proven 99% email deliverability means you can be confident that your emails are delivered to your contacts and reaches their inbox and not in spam folders.
The Email Marketing is categorized as listed below:
This is the main reason why we look to use the services of an autoresponder.
There is no HTML coding skills required and you get to create great looking responsive emails with easy drag and drop builder.
Engaging your audience is so much easy and building your business with a professional service
Customize your emails with easy builtin templates and powerful design tools
Mobile Focused Email Designs
Built In Photo Editor
Easy to use built in Photo Editor to crop edit ad text and change colors
You also get
- 5000 free stock photos
- Add Gifs and Giphy
- Feature your social media channels
- Curate own template library and save designs for any future campaigns launch faster
Proven Email Delivery System
Best In class with a proven 99% email deliverability, automatic list hygiene to ensure an improved senders reputation.
Perfect Timing tool and Time Travel Delivery method
Customized Dynamic Content for Personalized Emails
All in One Email Builder for Your Marketing
- Promote Webinars
- Share Contact Details
- Drive traffic to Landing Pages
Intuitive email creator with a drag and drop function
As the name suggest you can automate your emails to be sent from this software along with great options to customize. Structure and content customize social media with videos, buttons and social media.
Use mobile preview to make sure your emails look great across any devices. This is a great feature as you can check how your email would look in mobile devices.
Birds Eye View of Your Email List Schedule
Send welcome messages to greet new subscribers
Follow up with relevant content to nurture interest
Promote special offers when they’re ready to buy
Automated Customer Journey
Maintain Relationships and Increase engagement with automated trigger behavior based emails
Share your updates regularly by
- predesigned RSS to Email Templates
- Send your blog post as weekly or monthly digests
- Auto share on Facebook and Twitter
This is one of the strong points in GetResponse.
You not only get to split test emails but also on Landing Pages.
Get the precise data on which emails is working based on different split test parameters
Track your Subscribers behavior patterns in Real Time
You can get a whole lot of data on how your subscribers are behaving now.
Get to know
- Desktops or Mobile Device which gets more open rates
- Open and Click Through Rates (CTR) which is the most important metric everyone is concerned about.
- Compare campaigns next to each other
- Emails Clients used
Analysis of your results to discover opportunities you may have to get more engagement . Run test to
- Analyze Open CTR , Sales and Unsubscribes
- A/B subject lines and based on open you may try tweaks
- Compare all campaign of your email analytics
Learn which emails brings you sales
All you need is a code to install on your website which can be tracked to
- Visits from emails links
- Sales from email clicks
- Signups from email clicks
List based reports
Get to know your list growth analysis
- Daily and Monthly Average Subscription Rates
- What is your most popular subscription method
- Know your subscribers geographic location to understand emerging markets.
Segment your Subscribers with one click
Based on the subscribers behavior you can segment them with their actions.
- if someone opened a specific email, then trigger a followup sequence to that group
- If they don’t open, tweak the subject and send again with a click
List Management can be categorized into 4 segments
- List Builder Apps
- Advance Segmentation
- Contact Management
Forms are a key components in building your email list .
This is the section where you ask for a subscriber to give their details which sets all the email marketing campaigns in motion.
Before we go ahead i need you to know that there are many regulations and laws regarding how a data is captured and maintained in the present times.
One such regulation is to be GDPR Compliant .
You need to protect your business and also your subscribers data.
To enable this GetResponse now provides the following GDPR compliant features which is a mandatory requirement.
- You stay GDPR compliant with consent fields
- enable reCAPTCHA to keep bots out
You can use the predesigned templates to work on any forms or if you want you can create your own HTML forms
You can use various options in Popups or Lightboxes as they are called to engage visitors on your website to become customers.
You can have great looking forms and customize them from the existing templates as per your need.
Run A/B tests to see which ones give you the most signups.
Add advance custom fields to get the data you need
Integrate with other online tools to publish your forms all this without having to create any code.
Design your own forms with consent driven list building. Design your own forms from the GetResponse HTML editor. Add custom CSS and custom fields to your own form.
Easily add email signup forms to your Ecommerce, WordPress , Facebook and Prestashop pages
Different Popups for your pages are
- Classic Popup that mainly focuses on building your email list
- Catch your customer attention with an irresistible offer before they leave.
- Most common but still effective form which offers a free download content or lead magnet to convert page visitors
- This kinda form is always there and even when the visitor is scrolling up or down the page this is visible which is stay as you scroll form
List Builder Apps
- Signup Box: The Most easy to setup and can easily be customized if you have your own brand . If you are starting in this business a simple two field signup form is all you need to start building your email list.
- Scroll form: This is highly effective for a blog post or content rich page. You want your visitors to read through the content and you can control when the scroll form appears. You choose if you want it to appear halfway down the page or at the bottom of the page. This is an unobtrusive and and neat way to ask for your visitors email.
- Fixed bar: when you create a content rich pages or you don’t want your visitors to feel pushy sign up forms all over the place. So another cool way of having a sign up form which follows your visitor is to have a smart web form which can be placed at the top or at the bottom of the page. This will look like it is following the visitors as the scroll up or down and when the decide they want more of your content the smart web form is right in front of them.
- Download box: The Download box option is made very simple in GetResponse. All you need to do is upload your content to your GetResponse Multimedia Studio and Visitors can easily download each time they opt for your form, This is a great way to share your content to visitors who are genuinely interested.
- Shake box: Having the form and asking for email is a dull task right? How would you like to create some animation make it visually impossible to miss?This simple and lovable form can be a real deal maker. This web form after it appears shake a bit and creates stunning effect
- Exit popup: are you struggling to keep visitors engaged on your website? This signup form can help you get those visitors right back. All you need to do is create an irresistible offer , persuasive call to action or a funny header to get them to give their email. Stop losing leads and start engaging them and build your list faster.
- Image box: Create a visually appealing image which will stand out and encourage visitors to enter their email. You can upload the image in GetResponse Multimedia Studio.
You can create a custom contact segmentation even if you are new. You can choose the below options to segment them
- Subscription date and source
- last message date
- completion of sequence in autoresponder
- engagement score
- geo location
- custom tags and score
- custom contact data
You can do all these above with ease . You may isolate one field and choose to mix many fields to send custom offers to a group.
- Copy and move contact from one list to another
- Add a custom field to contacts
- Export search field in popular formats
- send email to selected search recipient
- Import your email list from 20 sources
- Create custom fields, build complete contact profiles and segment them
- Create Surveys , learn more about what your subscribers need and save their responses in custom fields
- Get consent from your contacts and stay GDPR compliant
- Display different email content based on your contacts action and preference.
This is a great feature for having store online. you can send marketing emails, reminders, order confirmations and receipts all under one roof.
Connect your CMS or ecommerce platform to GetResponse to send fully automated emails.
- Use API or SMTP to get started
- Migrate your email marketing database
- Set up notification emails in external apps
Win back Abandoned cart and get more sales. This is a huge game saver in the long run.
Send time-sensitive emails and reminders that encourage customers to buy more or to complete their abandoned orders
Track the most important metrics to improve.
- Analyze sent email volume
- Track open, click, and bounce rates
- Search your send history
A Landing page by definition in online world is a simple one page which is a static page or also known as lead capture page or sometimes a destination page where you arrive after clicking on a marketing promotion link, search result, email or online ad.
Earlier any online marketer would have to go to specific landing page creator software which used to act like a bridge and was used to make the potential customer aware of what could be in store for him when he click and makes a purchase or subscribes to the form.
Discover readymade mobile responsive templates designed for high conversions in GetResponse repository
You can easily build pages that can convert the traffic and leads into more business without touching a single line of code Check GetResponse Drag and Drop Editor below
Mobile responsive designs just switch to mobile view and optimize your page to mobile for better conversions
Split Testing of A/B Landing pages.
Use Landing Page Creator Build Multiple Versions of Your Test Pages. Run The Pages Live and choose which one comes out as the winner.
The Landing Page Creator can be used for the following
Create Multiple Versions of your Landing Pages to Test Run
Add and manage your services and products in GetResponse . You can import your products directly from Shopify, Etsy, Stripe, Bigcommerce, Magento, Prestashop and Woocommerce.
Create Instagram and facebook ads and drive quality traffic to your pages.
Create and publish your pages on GetResponse Domain for Free, SSL certified for and transactions and unlimited.
You could also use your custom domain
You could use Google Tag manager or Facebook pixel on these pages and use them for highly targetted remarketing campaigns
You can check the video to know how to create a landing page.
I hope you have understood the terms and their function especially the Forms and Landing pages.
Mind you these are the most important terms to familiarize and learn how to do them.
You are free to try and test these to get a better understanding on how the entire process works.
If you did not understand any part please go through them again and again to get a clarity or contact me in my facebook group here.
Now to understand the next term it is very important that you have a clarity on forms landing pages and email integration . We are going to understand what are funnels and how they work.
GetResponse has gone way beyond their comfort zone and have created this service feature along with their other services which makes them a must have Software for a budding online entrepreneur to a big corporation.
There are many software which do this .
Yes you must have come across new and some huge promises there is never something like this that can keep up to their delivery on what they would vouch for this.
GetResponse does this with and ease and i am someone who would not try to find for many parts to work on if I can get all in one that’s more than good for me.
If you are wondering what exactly do you get, Well here’s is the list
- You get a ready-made funnel template or fill in the blank to customize
- Automated sales funnel creator
- build landing pages
- automate emails
- sell your products
- recover abandon carts
I seriously believe it is an ultimate and lead funnel machine. (sent for budding entrepreneurs and marketers who do not have to pay an arm and a leg to access this)
For Traffic generation which is a primary concern for any newbie here’s a solution.
You not only get to create ads for Facebook and Instagram.
You can buy targeted advertising for Facebook and Instagram right in GetResponse and start driving traffic to your landing page.
You get to unleash Social Ads Creator right from your mobile app and create along with the template some stunning animations in minutes. All this at no additional cost.
Here’s your answer on how to get all the elements to work together
- From Ads creation
- Landing Pages
- Web Forms
- Email Marketing
- Sales page conversions
- Store creation in GetResponse
- Ecommerce Integration
- Payment Processors
- Automated Order Confirmation emails
This video is comprehensive in explaining how to create a Sales Funnel and How to use Auto Funnel
The Conversion Funnel Software does a great job for the following types of funnels.
- Sales Funnels
- Leads Funnels
- Webinar Funnels
GetResponse is the first Email Software Company to have this Visual Automation to deliver emails and experiences -Automatically.
What does that mean?
In GetResponse you can set the rules for your list for contacts that meet one of the dozen conditions you could specify. Then you could take the necessary actions, you have filters through which you can send communication more precisely after that.
So you can set variable communication for different results that are triggered from
Let me share what some of the terms actually mean especially for new online entreprenuers.
What is marketing automation?
I hope you have read the section above to understand email marketing and how you can start sending emails as soon as visitors share their email to you. Then you have the landing pages and I hope you have gone through how the funnel works (if not please go through that section again).
Now the question is what if the entire process can be made to work automatically. Well, you can do exactly that in GetResponse.
The marketing automation features strong conditions, actions, and filters. You mix them to create amazing workflows that translate into a great subscriber’s journey and experience.
What more you have a predesigned template for workflows or the option to create everything from start.
So marketing automation is a technology that helps users to easily automate communication and marketing activities.
Automation templates - heaven sent for newbies
If you are just getting started in marketing automation then these templates for automation are just what you need.
Automation templates are pre-built workflows that help you to get started with a specific marketing strategy or a goal.
You can also use feature in ecommerce website for the following
- Website visitor tracking: When someone visits the website and a specific product you can trigger an email to the subscriber about the product.
- Abandon cart emails: These are simply follow up emails to customers who have something in their online cart but have not purchased and left the website.
You can then customize them with your own links, messages, lists to track, and tag.
Here’s a Video Explaining Marketing Automation in GetResponse.
Web seminars or Webinars are the most recent mode of marketing a product or services provided by a company or an individual. The main advantage in this mode is you get to see and connect with the presenter live , ask questions and interact with them which is a great way to build trust among your audience.
Webinars are presentations on video, lectures or online training, workshops, usually by installing software for the webinar.
Webinars are a great way to share your knowledge to the global audience wherever they maybe if they can connect to your webinar you can reach them.
Usually, someone who does this can share his desktop and demonstrate how things work, engage them using a digital whiteboard, do online live polling, and also file sharing. Participants can collaborate using chatbox to ask questions or share feedback.
There is a new demand for evergreen or on-demand webinars .
Since the audience you can reach by using webinars is global, you cannot expect everyone to come and attend at your specific timezone. One of the better options to reach a more specific audiences who are eager to see webinars are evergreen or on-demand webinars.
OnDemand webinars allow you to automate pre-recorded online events without the need to be available live.
The awesome feature is each visitor who gets access to the on-demand webinar by sharing his email then becomes your subscriber and he can watch the webinar presentation on his own.
GetResponse gives you great features which are worth mentioning below:
- In built software for webinars – all you need is an app toinstall on your mobile.
- host unlimited webinars
- get up to 1000 attendees
- Share the screen with 2 other presenters
- can store up to 20 hrs of recording
- flexible scheduling options
- built-in marketing tools to promote using landing pages
- automation for followup on leads with predesigned templates
- have the option to promote evergreen webinars (on-demand webinars)
- free and pay option for webinars (useful for training modules)
- analyze reports (attendee, devices used, location, survey)
This is a new feature in GetResponse.
- The built-in ads feature can be used to generate traffic from social media like Facebook and Instagram.
- You can find and attract new audience. locate people that have similar interests from your existing list.
- Run targetted ads to bring you more sales
- Retarget visitors who come on your landing page using relevant ads
- Engage existing subscribers with optimized ads based on their actions
- Automatically connect your GetResponse landing page with Facebook Pixel
- Setup, run and manage your Facebook ads right from your GetResponse Dashboard.
- Use Social Ads Creator by GetResponse to create banners and animated social media videos
Integrations with GetResponse
This is a very useful feature in e-commerce.
you can connect your online shop to GetResponse and quickly populate your product inventory in your GetResponse account. This way you can promote your products directly in your landing pages and emails helping you sell more.
More than 140+ integrations available. Zapier alone can help you with 100+ integrations
GetResponse: How to create and send a newsletter
Creating and sending a newsletter
- Go to Dashboard>>Create.
- Under Create select Create Newsletter.
- Provide an internal name for your message.
- Select your linked list.
- Choose the from and reply-to addresses.
- Provide your message subject line.
- Add recipients to the message by clicking Add recipients.
- Start designing your message by clicking Design message.
- Choose if you want to use Predesigned templates, Your templates, Blank templates, or design the message using HTML editor.
- Once you choose the template, you will be redirected to the message editor. For more on designing a newsletter, please check this section. For HTML, the editor will open where you can write your code.
- When you’re done with the message, click Next to go to the settings page.
- Choose if you want to send the message as a source to Google Analytics.
- Under Sharing, decide if you want to share the online view of the message on Facebook or Twitter.
- Send the message immediately or schedule it for later.
- Choose if you want to send it with perfect timing.
- Save the message as draft or Click Send message/Schedule.
GetResponse Features Snapshot
|Basic $15||Plus $49||Pro $99|
|Visual email editor||√||√||√|
|Pages & visitors||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|
|Visual page editor||√||√||√|
|Unlimited live webinars||√||√|
|Unlimited paid webinars||√|
|Forms & surveys|
|List builder apps||√||√||√|
|(exit pop-up etc.)||√||√||√|
|Welcome & thank you emails||√||√||√|
|Click & open followups||√||√||√|
|Abandoned order recovery||√||√|
|Site and event tracking||√||√|
|Advanced event tracking||√||√|
|Stores and products center||√||√||√|
|Custom order forms||√||√||√|
|Abandoned order recovery||√||√|
|Payment gateway integration||√||√||√|
|Social Ads Creator||√||√||√|
|Templates and images|
|220 email templates||√||√||√|
|180 landing page templates||√||√||√|
|700 webform templates||√||√||√|
|40 funnel templates||√||√||√|
|5000 stock photos||√||√||√|
|Tracking and reporting||√||√||√|
|150 integrations Including: WordPress, Shopify, PrestaShop, Woocommerce, Zapier, Magento, Stripe,Paypal, Salesforce, Etsy||√||√||√|
|24/7 live chat||√||√||√|
Let me show you what exactly the inside dashboard looks like and some additional features which needs to me known
GetResponse Login Dashboard
You can customize your dashboard from the various widget options
Let me share what you can see under the menu bar
When you click on the lists from the top menu bar you get the above screen and menu under list.
This page is where you can create your list and name them. under each list you then get the option to create your email newsletter of followup sequence.
You also have the option to import or add contact by using the add contact button next to create list
As you see you have the options to add contact from your exisiting list
and below that you are asked how do you want to add contacts, here you can add one by one or the other option is to upload a csv file or use external service to import data or paste rows
Under the List menu we see the following submenus
- List Hygiene
- Suppressions List
- Custom Fields
- Import Statistics
Lists: When you click on the link you can create list and add contacts as shown above.
Search: When you click on this link you get to a page which gives you the option to search a specific email id from your list.
Segments: This is a great feature in GetResponse and the possible permutations on the segmentation is huge.
Statistics: This feature shares the email insights and gives us the relevant data for subscribers, Automation,time based , actioned based, messages and goals data.
List Hygiene: This feature not only takes care of duplicate entries but you can also take care of inactive ones, create blacklisting rules and delete susbcribers based on rules.
Suppression List: As the name suggest you can create a list of emails and domains which needs to be excluded from your newletter. You can set the rule once and dont have to manually remove the contacts each time you want to send a newsletter.
Custom Fields: You can create multiple custome fields based on the drop down options available under this feature.
Import Statistics: This feature allows you to see the complete data on your import list history like list name, basic import result information (uploaded, invalid, updated, added to list), the date an import was completed, and import status (getting ready, importing, rejected, completed, canceled).
Tags: This feature basically allows you to label anyone in your contact database. You don’t need to follow any specific naming patterns. People usually assign these tags based on predefined phrases, for example, engaged, active, responsive, customer, or prospect.
On the Menu Bar you will also see Reports. When you click on this, You will be directed to a reports page for newsletters.
One cool feature of this is you can send yourself statistical information directly to your email.
Drafts link on the main menu will take us to the page where we can create newsletters or the followup email sequences. This is where we get pre defined templates for newletters
GetResponse Vs Mailchimp
Mailchimp has introduced an unlimited time free account for up to 2000 subscribers.
While this is one of the main reasons which I need to mention but it comes with conditions and limitations.
Creating an account and user interface is easy. The drag and drop editor function is very user friendly.
The navigation is simple with features like
Plain Text Campaigns(Messages are called campaigns)
Mailchimp also has the option to split test campaigns with name, content, subject line, and also time to send.
It has also moved out from the old-style Autoresponders to Automations allowing you to create and send emails based on triggers specific to a date, event, and activity.
Note: Mailchimp has a strict policy on affiliate marketers and although you can promote their affiliate link to promote Mailchimp and get like rewards and no cash payout. It can only be used to get the credits in their mail system.
But when it comes to affiliate marketers and make money online or work from home business then most probably your emails would be under review and a tough time explaining the links to other people’s products.
But if you have your own training and are serious about creating your own course then it can be looked at as a great option to get your campaigns started
|Subscribers||Free upto 2000||Essential $||Standard $||Premium $|
|Free||Essential $10.35||Standard $15.46||Premium $309.11|
|For Apps||1 month||1 month||3 months||18 months|
|For Websites New||1 month||1 month||3 months||18 months|
|Behavior-based automation series||√||√|
|Customer Lifetime Value||√||√|
|Lookalike audience finder||√||√|
|BRAND & DESIGN|
|All Pre-Built Templates||√||√||√|
|Remove Mailchimp Footer||√||√||√|
|Build and Publish a Website||√||√||√||√|
|Free Mailchimp Domain||√||√||√||√|
|Buy a Custom Domain||√||√||√||√|
|Connect an Existing Domain||√||√||√||√|
|Shoppable Landing Pages||√||√||√||√|
|Facebook & Instagram Ads||√||√||√||√|
|Social Post Scheduling||√||√|
|Retargeting Ads Google, Facebook, Instagram||√||√|
|Marketing Calendar New||√||√||√||√|
|Customer Journey Builder Beta||Free preview||√||√||√|
|Multiple Starting Points||√||√|
|Pre-Built Journeys||Free preview||√||√||√|
|Single-Step Automations :Welcome email, order notifications, abandoned cart, and more||√||√||√||√|
|Classic Automations Builder: Nurture campaigns, onboarding series, behavior-based, and more||√||√||√||√|
|INSIGHTS & OPTIMIZATION|
|Dynamic Content New||√||√||√||√|
|Send Time Optimization||√||√|
|Delivery by Time Zone||√||√|
|30 days of Email Support||√||√||√||√|
|24/7 Email & Chat Support||√||√||√|
|Monthly Email Sends||10,000||500,000**||1.2M**||3M+ **|
|Integrations with 200+ Apps||√||√||√||√|
|Mailchimp Mobile App||√||√||√||√|
GetResponse Vs AWeber
AWeber used to have a 30-day trial, but recently they have the Free Subscription for up to 500 subscription count. This is great news for anyone who is a fan of AWeber.
AWeber features a simple and uncomplicated payment plan. There are only 2 options.
The Free and The Pro Plan.
The user interface is very clean and neat. This is one of the most popular email marketing services used for entrepreneurs and bloggers and also small business owners.
The Features of AWeber are listed in the table below.
The Main features are :
Email: Create and send Newsletters, Email Automation, HTML Editor, Drag and Drop Email Builder, Email Split Testing
Landing Pages: Unlimited Landing Pages, Thousands of Images , Video Landing Pages, Facebook pixel and Google analytics tracking.
List Building: Signup forms, WordPress Plugin, Split Testing.
Segmentation and Reporting Tools
Ecommerce Integration with sales tracking and cart abandonment tagging.
24/7 Support via phone email and chat.
|Create and send newsletters||Yes||Yes|
|RSS to email||Yes||Yes|
|Drag-and-drop email builder||Yes||Yes|
|100s of email templates||Yes||Yes|
|Hosted broadcast archive||Yes||Yes|
|Thousands of professional images||Yes||Yes|
|Email Split testing||Yes||No|
|Branded click-tracking links||Yes||No|
|Remove AWeber branding||Yes||No|
|Unlimited landing pages||Yes||Yes|
|Beautiful landing page templates for a variety of goals||Yes||Yes|
|Thousands of professional images||Yes||Yes|
|Video landing pages||Yes||Yes|
|Google analytics and Facebook pixel tracking||Yes||Yes|
|Custom URLs||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|Remove AWeber branding||Yes||No|
|Sign up forms||Yes||Yes|
|Sign up form split testing||Yes||No|
|Send to basic segments||Yes||Yes|
|Save and send to custom segments||Yes||No|
|Simple subscriber and message analytics||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced message analytics||Yes||No|
|Advanced audience/account analytics||Yes||No|
|Ecommerce Solution Integration||Yes||Yes|
|Cart abandonment / Purchase tagging||Yes||No|
|24/7 Live Support - Phone / Email / Chat||Yes||Yes|
|Subscriber Count||Free||Monthly Billing Cycle||Quarterly Billing Cycle||Yearly Billing Cycle|
|2,501 - 5,000||$49||$139||$553.80|
|5,001 - 10,000||$69||$199||$793.80|
|10,001 - 25,000||$149||$439||$1,754|
GetResponse Vs Convertkit
ConvertKit is an uncomplicated and simple to use interface which is loved by blogging community.
They have come up with a free account for subscribers till 1000 and this makes it super easy to test.
The Features of Covertkit are :
- Email Sequence
- Email Scheduling
- Drip Email Marketing
- Drag and Drop Functionality
- Custom Segmentation
- Landing Page can be customized too
- Custom Optin Forms
- Custom CSS
- Automation Workflows
- Click-Through Tracking
- A/B Testing
|Subscriber Count||Free||Monthly Billing Cycle||Yearly Billing Cycle|
|Slab rate for every 10k from here|
The ease of use and simple interface is the most attractive feature and that’s why bloggers are drawn to use this tool.
My Personal preference is GetResponse for the following reasons:
Visual Automation,Optin Forms, Landing Pages , Custome Funnel, and Social Media App make this my only other cost involved for a fraction of the cost compared to other service providers in the same vertical.
Mailchimp with its 2000 subscribers limit and strict policy on affiliate marketers is a no go for me but if you are someone who is starting out and want to look for free email delivery and basic automation then you could try AWeber for Free.
A more advanced blogger who likes to make the interface clean and simple would definitely prefer Converkit which you can try for free to start.